Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Asshole customer of the day

I feel like if your going to be a rude customer, then maybe you should just stay home instead of polluting the world with your negative bitchy attitude. Just sayin'.

So, i ring up these 3 girls and they have a toy at the bottom of the cart;
Me: "Is that your toy?"
Bitchy Customer: "I HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT." 
Me: "Ok." (Finish ringing them up)
I ask again "Would you like that toy at the bottom of your cart?"
Bitchy Customer: "I SAID I HAVE TO SEE IF I HAVE THE MONEY FOR IT" 
Me: "ok i can take it until you decide if you want".
Bitchy Customer: "WELL HOW MUCH IS IT?" 
Me: (look up price), "its 14.99".
Bitchy Customer: "THE SIGN SAID IT WAS ON SALE!!"
Me: "well it is ringing up 14.99, would you like me to add it to the order to see if anything comes off with the card? 
Bitchy customer's friend: "DONT YOU DARE PUT THAT ON MY ORDER. 
Me: Ok, (puts toy under register) 
Bitchy Customer: : "MISS YOU HAVE AN ATTITUDE. NO I DONT WANT IT, IM NOT PAYING 14.99 FOR THAT SHIT"

They leave & my next customer goes, "Is that a joke? Do you know those girls?" I said no i don't know those wackos. She was like OMG i thought you knew them!! WHAT NERVE! I BET THEY WERE TRYING TO STEAL THAT TOY! Wow people will stoop so low as to yell at you when you prevented them from stealing well i think they were rude.
Then a girl on the line behind me says "Were those girls giving you a hard time?" i was like "it's whatever i dont even care" and she says "im going to say something to them in the parking lot!!" i was like "i wouldn't do that if i were you..." So i don't know if they all knew each other or if they were all just wackos but at the end of the day, i just wanted to go home.

Did i mention i work at a GROCERY store and these assholes are arguing about the price of a TOY & paid with a food stamp card? Sometimes, i hate people who are on assistance they can be such pieces of shit.

No comments: