Saturday, November 19, 2011

Did you just sniff me?!

So, there's a creep in my cooking class
& for once it's not one of the older guys!
This guy, I don't know how old he is...
6'4'' or something big black guy with tattoos on his hands, neck like he looks like a murderer.
He works in the kitchen at an Applebee's, used to apparently work at my job.
He seems like a loser just put it that way.
He comes up to me the other night in class and SNIFFS me & tells me i smell good.
So just picture this huge black guy, hovers over me and takes a wiff.
WHO DOES THAT?!
& I'm like, did you just sniff me?!
He admitted it, and said i smelled amazing and wanted to know what perfume I was wearing.
CREEP.
I answered with, "I'm not even wearing perfume, maybe it's my shampoo."
So he sniffs me again... -_-,
& says "well whatever it is it smells awesome".
Then later in the class asked me if he could follow me out to my car to get my number...
  Iwas like NO.
So hes like what if i texts u like all da time.
I said, my BOYFRIEND would really not appreciate if you text me at all & if u do, it can only be for class related stuff.
He was like ohh... :\ ok.
& i ran away.
Either way i think he copied down my number because we all put our numbers on a paper for a snow day call list so we dont show up to class a night if class is canceled.
Stalker much?! FML.

9 comments:

Pat Hatt said...

hahaha a sniffing stalker, crack him upside the head with a walker

Pat Hatt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ChiChi81 said...

Yikes... what a creep-o >.<" No one in their right mind goes up to a person and sniffs them, that's just plain weird. ugh...

Hey, thanks for dropping by and following my blog. Following you back :)


Cheers,

Wi
A Single Girl's Musings

MurphysLaw said...

Right?! I was scared! Especially when he wanted to follow me out to my car after class to get my number? It's a night class... I thinking I don't want to end up on the news as a missing person. Creepy guys love to talk to me & be well, creepy. It's like i have a sign over my head....

ChiChi81 said...

RE: LOL yeah, follow you to your car, now that's a no-brainer, that man is a creep and it's best you stay as far away from him as possible. And oh yes, I am hooked on The Walking Dead, since the first season and I've been watching the 2nd season via streaming lol And what got me into that show? It's that same guy you gave a link to: Stephen Yeun hahaha!

MurphysLaw said...

I'm obessed with the guy who plays "Shane" he might be a psycho on the show, but he's pretty hott! rick is too scrawny for me & i also like the guy who plays the redneck he was in Boondock saints. I can't wait for tonight's episode!! & yay for not being a murder victim lol

MurphysLaw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Little Ms. Fun said...

LOL!!!! Only us girl...That's almost as bad as getting blown on. hahaha

MurphysLaw said...

hahaha yeah, i think the disadvantage to being short is tall creepers can do weird things towards us.