Friday, November 18, 2011

More of My Food Experiments

My lunch from a few days ago;
2 cups baby spinach, 1/2 cup halved strawberries, 
1 golden delicious apple, 1 tblsp rice wine vinegar
& of course, a Skinny Water- I'm OBSESSED!
Delicious flavor, no sugar, no sodium, no calories- just vitamins.
I wish they went on sale for $1.00 each more often


The pasta I made in class last night;
Hand made FRESH tri color pasta made with; 
White flour, semolina flower, eggs, spinach, tomato paste
Sauce;
Red pepper, broccoli, garlic, and squash yellow chopped sauteed in olive oil, 
whole calamata olives added into sauteing for added flavor
With a balsamic vinegar reduction

It's a little tart, a little sweet- DELICIOUS. 
I don't think I'll ever be able to go back to boxed pasta ever again... 
I'm getting spoiled in this class!!

No comments: