Thursday, November 10, 2011

Night Cooking Class

Tonight in cooking class I made:
Carrot ginger soup; thick soup, tastes very similar and has a similar consistency to the dressing they put on salads at the Japanese Hibachi restaurants. It can be served either hot or cold, mmm delicious!!
Black bean soup; needs another can of beans for texture because the other can was pureed but its tangy from the jalapeno, very delicious my boyfriend and his dad are going to absolutely love it! They LOVE spicy hahaha
Manhattan clam chowder; Nice, chunky not an over load on the potatoes (icky, carbohydrates are an evil & add extra unnecessary calories!) It was so good that I got an immediate 2 thumbs up from dad on this one haha!!
Dad tried all 3 as soon as i got home, he liked all of them :] I don't think I could ever go back to a completely canned soup ever again after cooking it and using mostly fresh ingredients....I'm going to be a soup :X

No comments: