Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Nightmare Before Christmas

So glad i finished my holiday shopping early, i mean the malls and the stores STILL look packed!! I can't i get claustrophobic with all those people standing so close looking at the same thing you are, I'm not going to fight someone over a product. I'd rather just give gift cards at that point.
I find it very hard to get into the holidays this year since i work a lot, and barely even make 200$ a week. Between taxed and everything, even if i made 300$ a week, How are people supposed to live on that?! How am i supposed to make ends meet on that shit salary?? The cost of living today is much more expensive then it ever has been.
I can't believe that Hanukkah started yesterday, the year has gone by SO fast!!
Did I mention that I'm Jewish and my boyfriend is Protestant? It's not a bad thing, we learn about each others religions a little bit at a time, were both not VERY into religion to be honest... maybe it will change when we get married and have kids?
We both don't practice religion so we just celebrate both holidays. Christmas eve is Saturday night followed by Christmas day Sunday and before we know it, it's going to be a New Year!! It's crazy and scary how fast time can just pass you by...

No comments: