Monday, December 19, 2011

Why did you take my picture?

So, all the guys in my cooking class are creeps. The old man that doesn't stop talking, took my picture last class. He was like "im going to take everyones picture" and he didnt.... im offically creeped out.
I told my teacher about it and she was like um stay on my side of the table next class and don't talk to him do you think hes going to stalk you?! i hope not...

Plus, he doesn't bring most of the ingredients so he takes mine without asking and my teacher noticed and was like "if you dont have the ingredients next class, your not cooking. no more sharing"
Which is awesome because this guy was really starting to piss me off then he yelled at me and was like "way to rat me out" im like the teacher has eyes and you keep taking all my shit without asking i shouldn't have to pay for your supplies when their supposed to be mine. I was getting so mad i was getting warm physically.

No comments: