Friday, March 9, 2012

The calm before the storm

Well, I have been applying to as many jobs as humanly possible in hope that my luck my turn around & if i get a new job i might not have to deal with the general public, in person.
At least if i get a customer service job in a call center, i will get paid more plus more hours and benefits and all those other perks. Plus I wont have to physically deal with customers in person or people on food stamps & other welfare aid.
This is supposed to be my year according to the Chinese calendar, the year of the dragon is every 12 years so this year I'm 24 so it's a 12th year. I hope something good happens i could really use it.
I could really use a better paying job with more hours and perks so i might be able to move out of my parents house sometime this century...

No comments: