Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cats vs. Dogs

Kittens are so cute, I can't handle it!!
These pictures make me want to get a kitten :]
Their so tiny and soft and cute when their this little....
Then they grow up to be huge crazy fat cats like my personal cat.
I'll show you how big he is;
This is my little man, well he's not so little anymore hahahha
He thinks he's a dog sometimes as you can tell by the position he's in- he does this all the time.
He lets you rub his belly, and when he's had enough, he bites you lmao
He's going to be 10 this summer!!


Not only am I severely allergic to dogs, their a disgusting mess in my eyes.
They pee and poop all over the house, they bark, they jump... i mean my list can go on.
Cats have a litter box that's gross but it's all in one place to clean their feces, they don't usually destroy a house by peeing and pooping everywhere like a dog.
Maybe it would be different if a dog was trained really well and didn't tear everything up and ruin a house, but it doesn't help the fact that i'm very allergic to them.

So, are you a cat or a dog person?

No comments: