Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Be my own boss?

I am sick of letting my jobs dictate my future, my life, what i do, where i go, when i do it.
I am sick of working for people who don't want to pay me enough for the cost of living comfortably.
I am sick of busting my ass working so many hours, and have nothing to show for it.
I am sick of being unhappy in my life.
I have to make a change.
I am 25 years old, with no direction.
I know what i am good at, and what i am not good at.
I am driven, I am coming up with a plan.
The only thing that has been holding me back, is myself.
I am the only one who can change my destiny and my life.
I know what i need to do now, i just have to research it to make it happen.
I need just a few people to give me a chance, then build up from there.
I need everything to fall into place.
I need to take a chance.
Leap of faith.
I am scared of the unknown.
Sink, or Swim?

No comments: