Saturday, March 29, 2014

Babies....

So my boyfriends mom the other day on the phone flat out asked me when sea getting grand babies because she's not getting any younger and wants to enjoy them while she can.
While I'm very flattered by this, I told her I would like to be with her son for at least a year...
Ideally be living together for at least 6 months and I'd also like to be married before popping out kids.
She said I'm a keeper and I have a good head on my shoulders.
I love how his family loves me so much and my family loves him so much.
I've really never experienced love like this before and it is amazing.
I wish this amount of happiness on everyone.
I love how everything is falling together in a positive way. 
 
My kid would totally be awesome like this, throwing up the horns at an early age.

No comments: