Monday, April 21, 2014

House Fire

It's crazy how life can in an instant. Went after dinner to bring some clothes to my bfs friend. her house caught fire earlier today and we found out during dinner.
She lost basically everything other then what she was wearing and her son was only in his boxers when this all happened.
I think that must have been so scary for her son, he's only 5 years old.
I did what I could to help her even a little. I feel like if anything happened to my house and I needed the help I would hope my friends and family would be able to help me too.
Something is better then nothing, and I believe in good karma.
luckily no one was hurt, but it looks like its going to be at least 6+ months before they can get back into the house.
damn lint thing from the dryer DESTROYED the house.
again, luckily no one was hurt.
 
Her son doesn't want to play the "lava game" anymore when we go to his grandmas house because he is afraid it will cause a real fire.
It is hard to explain the concept of reality and pretend to a child.
The mind set of a 5 year old... amazing.

No comments: