Monday, May 5, 2014

Never eat at Wo hop!!

Saturday was an amazing day in the city. Little Italy, China town, east village.
Amazing day with my bf, his mom and brother.
Brunch in little Italy, amazing.
Dinner however was like a scene from twilight zone.
I made the suggestion to go to world famous, Wo Hop in china town.
I figured it's been there for years I heard amazing things about it and it's world famous.
I don't know how this place became world famous.
Canned vegetables, leftover beef, microwaved chicken, rancid sauces.
Not to mention the fact that the workers are rude as can be.
How can you serve food microwaved, old and canned and expect people to eat it?
Needless to say it turned Into a screaming match in the restaurant because the girl was rude didn't want to take back the food and provide us with quality food.
Unreal, if you ever come to NY-
NEVER EAT HERE!
 

What a dump.
DO NOT EAT AT THIS PLACE

 

No comments: