Monday, November 24, 2014

Busy bee

I love and hate the holidays.
I hate the crowds and rude people.
I love spending time with my family and my boyfriend.
His twin brother is going to visit again soon so I know he's going to be happy to spend time with him.
I'm making 3 kuggles this year!
1 for work, 1 for the bf and 1 for mom for thanksgiving :)
Busy bee lately....
Feels good but tiring to be so busy lol

I love my life and the way things are panning out lately it is truly like everything is falling into it's rightful place. <3


3 comments:

Christopher Mcgourty said...

I love you beautiful. You are my everything. I am finally ready for this joyful ride called life. You give me reason to keep fighting. I cant even begin to explain the love that we share but I do know that I have never thought that this much love for one another existed. I truly deeply want to spend the rest of our lives together. You complete me baby. I love you more then life itself. You are my beautiful future. Xoxox

MurphysLaw said...

:) I love you so much honey, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you too. Many more years of adventures to come & I can't wait to have you by my side for it all <3

Christopher Mcgourty said...

I love our adventures i have the best time being with you i have never ever been this happy in my life