Friday, November 28, 2014

Future

It's amazing to be with someone who takes your feelings into consideration.
We talked about moving in together in the spring or summer.
I'm really excited & nervous at the same time.
I've never lived outside of my parents house before, so it will be a big adjustment.
I'm sure we will have our ups and downs but the thing I love about him most is how supportive & considerate he is.
Were going to look at paint samples when the stores quiet down.
We compromised and  narrowed it down to purple for the bedroom, just didn't pick the shade of purple yet. :) 

2 comments:

Christopher Mcgourty said...

Its ok to be nervous baby but dont worry i will do what ever i can for it to go as smooth as possible love you sweetdreams

MurphysLaw said...

I just saw this comment.... I love you honey <3