Saturday, December 6, 2014

Brides maid

I just want to put out to the universe that in brides maids dress I am apparently a size 22.
22??!! Really??!!
I know I've gained some weight in the least year but wow.
The girl at Macy's was like "well the dresses run small so your going to want a little bigger just in case" fine.
Oh, by the way size 18 or higher is an extra 40$ then the other girls dresses.
Screw it just order the damn dress.
22.... I can't.
I'm blaming it on my boobs and my ass but still, wtf.


2 comments:

Jax said...

You are perfect!!!!! You are definately NOT fat, so don't think too much about the size. If it makes you feel better, I was 6 sizes larger that what I normally am. So subtract 6 from that number. :P Andddd it totally is your boobs! haha

MurphysLaw said...

I have gained so much weight in the last year lol I feel healthy though I think I got too skinny at one point