Thursday, December 11, 2014

December, NYC

There is NOTHING like the Holidays in NYC!
It's probably my favorite time of year, even if i get cold fast.
It is totally worth it to see Saks 5th Ave and Lord & Taylor's windows all done up.
The lights in the streets, the Rockefeller Center Tree.
There is NO place quite like NY.
Some pictures from last night:





 
We tried to go to Celsius for dinner in Bryant Park, it was recommended to me by a co worker.
They ended up being closed the night we went for a private event.
We ended up going to Bills Bar & Burger & had a blast,
Drank a pitcher of Cold Ass beer & stuffed our faces.
I highly recommend the drink Campfire and if you add Makers Mark they make it very
 strong.
 
 
 
And as usual, whenever I take the train to Penn Station- Manhattan
I have to get something at Hot & Crusty.
Bread, cookies, everything they have there is amazing!
 
I ended up taking home cookies that never made it home...
I ended up eating them all on the train ride home.
SOOO GOOD!!! Highly recommended by me as well.

No comments: