Thursday, January 15, 2015

Master Chef

Did I mention how lucky I am to have such an amazing boyfriend??
Not only does he do his own laundry, and clean up after himself...
But he is also an amazing cook!
I honestly think he missed his calling being a chef.
But as he so well put it the other night,
"Chefs have terrible hours, I would never see you. I would be working only nights and weekends because that is when restaurants are busiest."
But also, my reasoning behind this decision to not be a cook-
Working as a chef in a restaurant, you have to make what they want you too cook.
The chef hardly ever decides what he wants to cook.
Menu items for the most part are so cliché.
I like freedom cooking, experimenting.
These are a few things he has made for me lately:
 
 
Wontons with cream cheese, crab and scallions:
(The second batch was made with sour cream crab and scallions because we ran out of cream cheese, just as yummy and flavorful.)
 
 
Spare ribs with bbq sauce &
Mild buffalo wings tossed in franks red hot & butter.
 
 
(I had ranch on the side of mine to dip my wings in. I hate blue cheese.)
 
Is your mouth watering yet looking at this delicious food??!!
 
I am the luckiest lady :]

9 comments:

Jax said...

Its not too late for him to do it!!! If he enjoys it, he should make it happen. I think he should teach Carlos and have them make us dinner. Hahaha

Fbg666 said...

He enjoys to cook for fun not for a resturant. He likes freedom to experiment with cooking, maybe the guys will cook for us one night that would be nice :)

Michael D'Agostino said...

Has he considered being a TV chef? ;)

Fbg666 said...

I think he would love that because he would be able to cook what he wanted and he would be teaching people too which is fun. If only it were so easy lol

Christopher Mcgourty said...

I would lol

Jax said...

@michael...I think you should make that as your next weekly experience if you choose to do it again. Being a tv chef for a day!!! Haha

Fbg666 said...

@jax if only it was so easy to just become a tv chef!

Michael D'Agostino said...

YouTube is TV right?

Fbg666 said...

@michael I guess u can say that, maybe I will convince him to do a YouTube video, I'm sure if he gets enough requests he might actually do it.