Saturday, March 21, 2015

Dinner Time

Hello all, 
I apologize between the snow storms and moving in with my boyfriend..
I have been slacking on updating my blog. 
Here are some pictures of dinners my boyfriend and I have cooked for each other over the last few weeks; 
Damn I'm lucky to be with a man who cooks such awesome food!


Zucchini noodles sauteed with fresh garlic and fresh mushrooms, turkey meat balls stuffed with loccatelli cheese, fresh basil. in tomato sauce:


Ham & roasted red potatoes with BBQ sauce:


Chicken breast with orzo and butternut squash soup:


Ginger marinated pork chops baked with fresh garlic, sauteed spinach with a little bit of butter fresh garlic and ground black pepper:


Turkey chili topped with sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado:


Ginger marinated swai fillet, roasted well done red potatoes:

No comments: