Thursday, December 17, 2015

Airport Hell

The plane right home Monday was a nightmare.

The plane was delayed 3 hours and change, and going through security i was pulled aside!
I was patted down and my hands were tested for explosives.
Why did the lady pull me aside?
Because the drawstrings of my sweatpants were uneven. (Luckily shooting guns the day before didn't comeup with anything onthe test but i was scared!)

Not to mention finally getting back to NY after 9pm, baggage claim took forever.

Then my dads car battery died comming to the airport to pick us up.

When it was all said and done, and we went for a late snack at a diner... my boyfriend and I didnt walk into our apartment until about 12:30 in the morning.

Needless to say ive been exhausted since then, but it was totally worth every minute of it.
The memories made will last a lifetime ♡

No comments: